Plug in the camera and wait for 40-50 seconds until the red status light is flashing, which means the camera is activated. If the status light is not flashing or flashing green light, please press the reset button for 1-2 sends until you heard "Di-di" sound with red indicator light blinking. When the camera's activated normally, tap on to add new camera in the main interface after log in. (Please choose Wire/Wireless mode accordingly)
Connect camera to Wi-Fi (5G frequency is not supported)
If you are using dual band wireless router, please make sure the 2.4G SSID is not the same as 5G SSID, otherwise you may be connected to 5G WiFi, which will cause failure to connect your camera online.
1) Please turn up the volume of your mobile phone and approach to the camera, then tap "Next" to move on. It will take a few seconds after you have entered the password for Wi-Fi connection.
2) When the camera makes a "Ding-dong" sound, please tap "Next" and wait for connection to the network;
3) When you hear "Camera Ready", please wait until the APP displays the page for you to name your camera. Then you can name the camera or skip to the next step to view the camera video.
3.2. Wire mode
Only available for the model with Ethernet interface
1) Use an Ethernet cable to connect camera to router according to APP instruction , then tap "next";
2) APP will start to search for camera automatically until all available cameras are shown on the list in the order of their Mac addresses. Choose one of the cameras to add to your account and wait for the status light to turn green along with a "Ding-dong" Sound.
3) When you hear "Camera Ready", please wait until the APP displays the page for you to input the name of the camera. Then name the camera or skip to the next step to view the camera video.